Sunday, October 19, 2008

Broken Heart, the Beach, and Random Hippie Dudes

So I only got 2 people's feedback from my last post. And nothing has changed....thanks guys. Appreciate it.

It's come to my attention that some people are...frustrated that I spend so much time with a certain person. I don't think you have to worry about that anymore, my friend. He's screwed up so many times, there's no way he could feel the same way about me that I feel about him.

So I had a semi-sucky day on Friday. I was supposed to go to Cityplace with said person, but he cancelled on me for like the 5th time. Epic fail.

Not so much though. I stayed after school with Lela, the most awesome person in the world. I went to Cheeburger Cheeburger with her and Tyler. They have this amazing quest to try every milkshake flavor in the store. So I helped. I'm gonna get mono or something, but w/e. You guys know that I'm a germ freak. But I didn't really care at the time :3 We were having super happy fun time.

So then we went back to school and hung out for a a while. Then Tyler left. So Lela suggested going to the beach. Little did I know that the beach was like 5904375483963 miles away. It was a nice walk though, even though my feet were killing me by the time we got back. 

So while we were on our little adventure, we bumped into the most amazing man I have ever met. He was this hippie dude who stopped Lela because she's just that amazing. He told us how he's met all of these awesome people and done so much cool stuff with his life. It was really inspiring how someone like that really exists. He's just one of those weird, artistic weirdos that the world doesn't understand. He really spoke to me :D You never know who you're going to see on the sidewalk! I wish I'd taken a picture of him...oh well...

So we got to the beach and it was GORGEOUS. We saw a cruise ship and it was all lit up and it was sooo pretty! We could even see the city lights from there! I never realized how beautiful the beach looks at night. The water looks so dark and pretty! Lela played around in the waves and I did too near the end. We couldn't stay for very long, but it was nice. So we ran back as fast as we could, cuz our mothers were waiting all the way back at Cityplace. The bridge was like a painting at night. All of the colors blended in with each other and the lights were so brilliant. Wow.

So I got in the car, drenched with sweat, and got some crap from my mother. Which wasn't so bad cuz I cried about my suckish morning and she was all oh nooooes it's okay. So it's all good. Cept not really.

Hope you enjoyed my epic story of epic proportions! :D

Quote: "In essence, it's as though I am the one protecting her. Not you." ~ Kaname Kuran (OMG WHY KANAME?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY "IN ESSENCE"?!)
Song: "Vampire Club" ~Voltaire (Best. Song. EVAR.)

No comments: