Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Quest for Ouran

She leaped out of the car, grabbing her mom's hand and bounding across the street: looking both ways before crossing, of course. Her mother lagged behind, not sharing in the excitement. The anticipation. She waited outside of the automatic doors, waiting for them to whoosh open and allow her into paradise. Every movement was just too slow.
Finally they opened. Everything was a blur. She raced down the aisles to her destination. It was so close. She could feel it. Success! She skimmed through the titles of the movies in front of her. Alphabetical order. A, B, C, D.....O! Wait. Where was it? It wasn't there. There had to be a mistake.
In the corner of her eye was an angel wearing a blue polo shirt. She raced down the aisle towards him. Hope flooded through her veins. 
And then he was gone. Another desperate soul had taken him away. 
Waiting.
Waiting.
Waiting. 
Too much waiting. She ran throughout paradise, searching for the angel in blue. In the tiniest corner, she found him. She told him her quest and he happily agreed to assist her. He went to the back to speak to the god of that realm. 
Waiting. 
Waiting. 
MORE WAITING.
Here he comes! He's holding something! Could it be? Could it really be?!
YES! The Holy Grail! The fruits of her labor! The object of her being. She raised it above her head in triumph and dragged her mother to the front so that her treasure could be rightfully hers.

~~~~~

So that was the quest for Ouran, ladies and gents. My epic battle through Best Buy to acquire the DVD that I've been waiting 2 years to be released. 

Ouran High School Host Club

ITS MIIIIINE! ALLLL MMIIIIIIINNNEEE MWAHAHAHAHA!

But alas, I cannot watch it. At least not tonight. But I will! I WWWWWIIIIILLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

~~~~

IN OTHER NEWS, Calculus hates me. Optimization? Wtf is that? I don't get it. 

Oh! Halloween is coming up! I'm going to be GIR from Invader Zim, for those of you who don't already know. If you don't know who that is, you're a poopnose. Go die. 
My costume is almost ready. I just need to add some teeny adjustments. I love Halloween! It's my 2nd favorite holiday! My 1st is Christmas, of course. I want to go trick-or-treating, but the friend I usually go with is going to be out of town. Epic fail. Oh well, I was invited to two parties. I dunno which I can go to though...epic fail.

Everyone get your costumes together! If you don't wear a costume, you shall be shunned.
I mean, come on, who DOESN'T dress up on Halloween? That's the whole point. To be someone , or something, that you aren't for one day :D IT'S FUN~

SAYONARA~

Quote: "Girls should never refer to themselves as a dude! MAMA!!!! Haruhi's using those dirty boy words again!" ~Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club (can you tell that I love this series?)
Song: Bokura no Love Style ~Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin from Ouran High School Host Club (lol fail, but this is a really cute song. The lyrics are kinda mean though, but it's the twins, come on!)

No comments: